این کنفرانس در 21 تا 22 فوریه 2019 در شهر ونکور کانادا برگزار خواهد شد.
جهت دریافت اطلاعات بیشتر به سایت این کنفرانس مراجعه نمایید.
Conference Themes and Special Focus
The Nineteenth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture, and Change in Organizations features research addressing the following annual themes.
Theme 1: Management Education
On learning to lead in organizations oriented to the future.
- New types of organization: what do you need to learn today?
- Towards leadership: management education and training
- Vision, strategy and leadership: measuring the effects
- Training and human resource development
- Blurring the boundaries: informal learning, training and education
- New economy: what is appropriate education for the new work order?
- Learning for the ‘new economy’
- What is knowledge? What is the role of learning?
- ‘Wisdom’ in the knowledge economy
- Mentoring: where leadership means knowledge transfer
- Collaboration as a personal capacity and organizational resource
- The making of a ‘knowledge worker’
- Educational institutions as knowledge managers
Theme 2: Change Management
On negotiating organizational change, and organizational responses to social, stakeholder and market change.
- Organizations in change: what makes for success
- Organizations responding to change: markets, clients, stakeholders and community expectations
- Technologies and organizational change
- Process change in organizations, streamlining systems
- Restructuring: revamping, rethinking and reevaluation
- Upgrades: removing heritage systems and moving forward with new tech
- Financial upheaval, dealing with difficult times
- Leadership in change, negotiating successful business changeovers
- Dealing with legal and regulatory challenges in a constantly changing environment
Theme 3: Knowledge Management
On knowledge as a factor of production.
- Managing intangibles for tangible outcomes
- Knowledge and culture as factors of production
- Reconceptualizing ‘economy’ in a knowledge society
- Putting a tangible value on intangibles
- New performance indicators for new economies
- The conditions of innovation
- The business case for knowledge management
- Building intellectual capital and maintaining intellectual property
- Transforming personal knowledge into common knowledge
- Data, information and their electronic means of creation, storage, access and communication
- Beyond competition: creating efficiencies through supply chain relationships
- Addressing the divides: digital, development, social
- Virtual enterprises in a networked world
- The dynamics of adult learning
- Lifelong learning
Theme 4: Organizational Cultures
On the cultures of responsive, productive and respected organizations.
- What is organizational culture? ‘Organic’, ‘community’, ‘complexity’ and other metaphors
- Agonies of change: working with order and chaos; regularity and complexity
- Networks, clusters, alliances
- Building collaborative organizational cultures
- Decision-making and leadership
- Building a culture of innovation
- Teams and the dynamics of collaboration
- Productive diversity: capitalizing on human differences
- Women at work and women in management: what are the different ways of working?
- Family friendly workplaces
- Developing sustainable organizational cultures: government, community and NGOs
- Capacity development: building knowledge locally
- Globalization, internationalization and organizational change
- Customization: recognizing market and customer differences
- Navigating complexity: the dynamics of organizational change
- Business ethics