این کنفرانس در ۲4 تا 25 می ۲۰۱8 در شهر پراگ کشور چک برگزار خواهد شد.
جهت دریافت اطلاعات بیشتر به سایت این کنفرانس مراجعه نمایید.
Conference Aims and Objectives
The ICGSG 2018: 20th International Conference on Gender Studies and Gender aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Gender Studies and Gender. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Gender Studies and Gender.
Call for Contributions
All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Gender Studies and Gender are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.WASET
Federated conference series is an event that brings together significant number of recurring events; academic conferences, symposia, workshops, special sessions, and plenary talks in the field of science and technology since inception in 1999. Each event may run over any span of time within the conference days.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the International Science Index (ISI), Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. The conference abstracts and proceedings book, CD and certificate of presentation will be distributed to participants at the conference registration desk. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICGSG 2018 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Gender Studies and Gender. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
|Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline||March 9, 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection||March 20, 2018|
|Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline||April 24, 2018|
|Conference Dates||May 24 – 25, 2018|
Please refer to the Paper Submission GUIDE before submitting your paper.
Selected Conference Papers
1) Teachers Leadership Dimension in History Learning
Lee Bih Ni, Zulfhikar Rabe, Nurul Asyikin Hassan
2) Dialect and Gender Variations in the Place and Manner of Articulation of the Korean Fricatives
3) Attributes of Ethical Leadership and Ethical Guidelines in Malaysian Public Sector
M. Norazamina, A. Azizah, Y. Najihah Marha, A. Suraya
4) Investigating Medical Students’ Perspectives toward University Teachers’ Talking Features in an English as a Foreign Language Context in Urmia, Iran
Ismail Baniadam, Nafisa Tadayyon, Javid Fereidoni
5) Influence of Transformation Leadership Style on Employee Engagement among Generation Y
Z. D. Mansor, C. P. Mun, B. S. Nurul Farhana, Wan Aisyah Nasuha Wan Mohamed Tarmizi
6) Detecting Major Misconceptions about Employment in ICT: A Study of the Myths about ICT Work among Females
Eneli Kindsiko, Kulno Türk
7) Evaluation of Top-down and Bottom-up Leadership Development Programs in a Finnish Company
Kati Skarp, Keijo Varis, Juha Kettunen
8) Female Work Force Participation and Women Empowerment in Haryana
Dinabandhu Mahata, Amit Kumar, Ambarish Kumar Rai
9) Comparison of Traditional and Green Building Designs in Egypt: Energy Saving
Hala M. Abdel Mageed, Ahmed I. Omar, Shady H. E. Abdel Aleem
10) Electoral Mathematics and Asymmetrical Treatment to Political Parties: The Mexican Case
Verónica Arredondo, Miguel Martínez-Panero, Teresa Peña, Victoriano Ramírez
11) Underrepresentation of Women in Management Information Systems: Gender Differences in Key Environmental Barriers
Asli Yagmur Akbulut
12) Analyzing Culture as an Obstacle to Gender Equality in a Non-Western Context: Key Areas of Conflict between International Women’s Rights and Cultural Rights in South Sudan
13) Transformative Leadership and Learning Management Systems Implementation: Leadership Practices in Instructional Design for Online Learning
14) Eosinophils and Platelets: Players of the Game in Morbid Obese Boys with Metabolic Syndrome
Orkide Donma, Mustafa M. Donma
15) Islam, Gender and Education in Contemporary Georgia: The Example of Kvemo Kartli
N. Gelovani, D. Ismailov, S. Bochorishvili