این کنفرانس روزهای 28 تا 31 ژوئن ۲۰۱۸ در شهر آتن یونان برگزار خواهد شد.
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر به سایت کنفرانس مراجعه نمایید.
4th Annual International Conference on Biology
25-28 June 2018, Athens, Greece
Sponsored by the Athens Journal of Sciences
Please note that all our conferences are non-thematic as explained in our policy (click here). However, academic members and friends can take the lead to organize and chair a stream as part of this conference. Please click here to see our members’ and friends’ stream proposals to be organized as part of this conference.
Academic member responsible for this conference:
- Dr. Christopher Janetopoulos, Head, Biology Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor of Biological Sciences, University of the Sciences, USA.
- Dr. Anthony Koutoulis, Director, Natural & Formal Sciences Division and Associate Dean Research, College of Sciences and Engineering, University of Tasmania, Australia.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 26 February 2018 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 28 May 2018 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper using the following paper submission form (click here).